The use of plastic injection moulding simulation is today established for over 20 years. It is an excellent tool to reduce development time and cost.
The application of plastic injection moulding simulation leads to:
- Cost and time reduction due to cycle time optimization by 10 to 30 %
- Cost reduction due to minimization of mould iterations after mould proving by 30 to 50 %
- Development optimization due to sustainable decisions and frontloading
The target of Simcon kunststofftechnische Software GmbH is to meet the requirements of our customers to develop an easy to use software. For that we have found a solution providing both short simulation times and exact simulation results combined with a comfortable application by the user.
The advantages of Cadmould 3D-F are:
- Automatic geometry generation and meshing
- Very high resolution in areas of high gradients (e.g. temperatures and shear velocities across the wall thickness)
- Exact simulation of volumetric part areas and areas with discontinuous wall thicknesses
- Easy to apply, CAD independent variations of the geometry for optimization of process and part (e.g. flow channel dilatation to support the filling of the cavity)
- Transfer of optimized geometries to the CAD software system for compensation of shrinkage and warpage
- Short simulation times
- Exact simulation results
Cadmould 3D-F is a software product on a technologically very advanced level. However, it is easy to use, very fast and exact.
Simcon participates continuously in national and European R&D projects, to enhance the simulation quality and to find new fields of application for the virtual engineering. Our goal is to find technical solutions, which support you during the development of complex plastic parts.
The team of Simcon consists of very well experienced specialists in the field of plastics processing. Our experience and process knowledge is provided to you as our customer within our software, in engineering products and in our support.